NEXT DAY PAT TESTING LABELS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you on our Pat Testing Labels website to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Pat Test Labels website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement on our PAT Testing Labels website.
NEXT DAY PAT TESTING LABELS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy on our PAT Testing Labels website is effective from 1st July 2008.
What we collect on our Pat Testing Labels website.
We may collect the following information on our PAT Testing Labels website:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather on our Pat Testing Labels website.
We require this information on our Pat Testing Labels website to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping on our Pat Testing Labels website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services on our Pat Testing Labels website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided on our Pat Testing Labels website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the PAT Testing Labels website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure on our Pat Testing Labels website. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our Pat Testing Labels website. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Pat Testing Labels website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system on our Pat Testing Labels website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Pat Testing Labels website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Pat Testing Labels website.
Links to other websites
Our PAT Testing Labels website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our PAT Testing Labels site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways on our PAT Testing Labels Website:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Pat Testing Labels website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes on our Pat Testing Labels website, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you on our Pat Testing Labels website please write to NEXT DAY PAT TESTING LABELS, 137 Liberton Brae, Edinburgh. EH16 6LD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete on our PAT Testing Labels website, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.